Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Waiver Wire, Because Murray Takes Forever

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2006
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figured it'd be easier to just do the waiver wire through email, so I could attach the updated waiver lists without making a new post over and over, but I don't know if Murray actually receives email from me anymore, so this way will have do for the moment.

    Murray, here's the waiver pool. You're officially on the clock, and have been so since about 5:30 Tuesday afternoon. Be swift!

    The waiver wire

    Here are the teams and positions still available. Choose carefully!

    QBs
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Cleveland
    Detroit
    Houston
    Oakland
    Minnesota
    New Orleans
    New York Jets
    49ers
    Tampa Bay
    Tennessee
    Baltimore

    RBs
    Buffalo
    Cleveland
    Detroit
    Green Bay
    Houston
    St. Louis
    Minnesota
    New York Jets
    Philadelphia
    49ers
    Tennessee
    Baltimore

    WRs
    Atlanta
    Buffalo
    Chicago
    Cleveland
    Detroit
    Houston
    New York Jets
    Pittsburgh
    49ers
    Tampa Bay
    Jacksonville
    Tennessee
    Baltimore

    KICKERS
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Green Bay
    Oakland
    New England
    New York Jets
    Philadelphia
    San Diego
    Seattle
    Washington
    Tennessee

    TOTAL SCORE
    Buffalo
    Cleveland
    Denver (dumped by Anthony)
    Detroit
    Green Bay
    Houston
    Oakland
    New Orleans
    New York Jets
    49ers
    Tennessee
    Baltimore

    TOTAL DEFENSE
    Buffalo
    Cincinnati
    Detroit
    Green Bay
    Houston
    Oakland
    St. Louis
    New Orleans
    New York Jets
    Arizona
    49ers
    Tennessee

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SlaycitySlayers's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2006
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just noticed something. It's probably a typo, but it shows Jon and I both having PITT for team score.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mrichburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ack - A topic with my name in it! What I forget to do now?!!

    And what am I suppose to do. Give me some time - I'm sure I'll figure it out.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2006
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (First: calm down, Jon.)

    Second, Murray, we're holding a waiver wire draft. I've asked Darren to explain this to you, which I'm hoping he'll do in the next 60 minutes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mrichburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok...Not sure if this is how it works but here goes.

    I'll toss out...
    RBs: KC
    TS : KC

    If it's a new draft then I'll wait and see what I get for trading these positions.


    If I get to pick then I'd like...
    RBs: Baltimore
    TS : Baltimore

    I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do but hopefully that'll help. I'll watch the boards intensely for the next few hours - LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mrichburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry about the delay - my bad [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I think your email got caught in the hospital spam folder but I just got Darren's email. It doesnt say what to do though.

    I'm thinking I should hold off from posting my picks for this week until the waiver is complete.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2006
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No problem, Murray.

    In a nutshell: pick the one position on your team that sucks and substitute it with the corresponding position from the big list above.

    You can only toss out one position, though. So as much as you might like to, you can't get rid of both RB's and TS. You gotta pick one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    We're doing it turns, and it's your turn.

    So, what's gonna be? Running back or total score?

    > I'll toss out...
    RBs: KC
    TS : KC

    If it's a new draft then I'll wait and see what I get for trading these positions.

    If I get to pick then I'd like...
    RBs: Baltimore
    TS : Baltimore

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mrichburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok then...toss out my RBs from KC

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2006
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Done, thanks Murray.

    I've updated the waiver list, and I sent it to everyone in an email attachment. Jon, you're up.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2006
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    > I just noticed something. It's probably a typo, but it shows Jon and I both having PITT for team score.

    Whoops. Rob, you've got PITT and NE as your team score. Jon, you've got PHIL and DALL. Sorry.

    Clearly, that's what happens when you hold a three-hour draft on the floor of your apartment. It's a good thing I wasn't drunk.

    <creepy smiley face here>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •